Film.io liberates film and TV creators and replaces centralized power with transparency and inclusivity by handing over governance to fans. Creators can submit their projects, build an audience and access numerous funding and distribution opportunities on the Film.io platform! In case you missed it, take a look at the Fast Company feature that recently dropped on how Film.io is shaking up Hollywood by allowing fans to greenlight the projects they want to see!
Film.io FAN Tokens are the governance and platform token used to join and participate in the Film.io DAO, allowing creators — as DAO members — to submit their projects as “proposals,” while encouraging fans to show their support for the projects they believe in by staking their tokens. Staked FAN Tokens act as DAO votes, earning FAN and reputation as staking rewards and unlocking powerful features for creators’ projects, including NFT minting, funding tools, and even grants from the Film.io Global Creativity Pool.
As a creator, this is a great opportunity to launch your film or TV project on Film.io where you can gain support from fans worldwide. The first 2,000 approved creator submissions will also receive 10,000 FAN Governance Tokens and have a chance to win $10,000 in Bitcoin to help develop your project!
Sign up with the link below to the Film.io Creator Airdrop Gleam campaign, complete the steps and submit your project to the Film.io platform. It can be a film or TV project at any stage of development and must include at least a project banner image, logline, lookbook, and movie poster.
Sign up here!
The Film.io DAO will select the winner of the Bitcoin prize based on the fan engagement of your film or TV project within the film.io platform, so sharing your project with your community increases your chances at winning the $10k in BTC! Winners will be announced when the voting window of the contest ends. Stay tuned for more details and specific dates.
As a fan, you will be a Film.io DAO member and help replace centralized power in the filmmaking industry with transparency and inclusivity. This is your opportunity to help govern Film.io — Hollywood reinvented on the blockchain. You’ll reserve 1,000 FAN Governance Tokens and a chance to win $1,000 in Bitcoin by being one of the first 20,000 fans to complete all of the steps of the Film.io FAN Airdrop Gleam campaign.
Sign up here!
Take advantage of the benefits of participating now. This is Phase 1 of the Film.io Airdrop, our ONLY airdrop happening before Mainnet launch. Fans will immediately have access to 25% of their tokens when they login to Film.io upon Early Access Launch. The remaining 75% will be released after completing additional actions within the Film.io platform, and advancing to higher DAO tiers. The Film.io DAO membership Tiers represent your participation and impact on the platform. The more actions you take like sharing, reviewing and staking to the projects you support, the more you will rise through the Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum tier ranks and gain increased governance power to decide what projects get greenlit!
Participants will have immediate access to FAN Tokens within Film.io upon our Early Access launch , where you’ll be able to stake your FAN to projects with an exclusive, limited time, 100% FGR (think APY but for governance power), and more FAN Tokens for taking other actions on the platform, including rating projects, reviewing, referring fans and more.
Submissions will be reviewed by the Global Creativity Foundation, an ownerless non-profit organization that supports the democratization of the filmmaking industry, to ensure eligibility. Bylaws require that no hate speech or pornography will be considered. Creators whose submissions meet the guidelines will reserve 10,000 FAN Tokens, available to claim upon Early Access launch of Film.io (coming very soon), and enter for a chance to win $10,000 in BTC funds for your project! You do not need to win the grand prize to receive your 10,000 FAN — simply submit your eligible project through the Film.io Creator Gleam campaign.
Let’s Get Social! Make sure to join our newsletter and our Discord to stay up to date on upcoming announcements, giveaways, perks and more!